Hello Current and Future Clients,
We are proud to announce the official release of Square Gateway version 1.1.0!
Over the last several months we have received support ticket requests that the API was not processing payments, not retrieving locations, as well as showing the wrong currency. With the changes in the Square API, we were able to alleviate these issues, and were able to fix them with version 1.1.0, and have already received responses of Square working properly.
With the change in the API, you may have to change your API keys, since Square is phasing out Legacy key styles, which can be addressed in your Square Developer account.
Here are the changes that are outlined in our changelog for Version 1.1.0:
- Moved Licensing to modules/addons (which will require a license re-issue for current clients. This can be done through self-service in your client account).
- Create a License Information page to give details about your license, for support.
- Change API to the latest version. Sandbox and operational work.
- Fix URL for both Sandbox and Operational, which included a change on the payment form so that the card nonce generates correctly.
- Ensure PCI compliance, and tokenized based submissions. This was already done through Square's API.
If you would like to have Branding Removal to customize the branding on the form, you may purchase a Branding Removal License. We will honor a free month of Branding Removal if you contact the Licensing team. Should you wish to cancel the branding removal after, we will do that for you. (Further customizations will come through later updates)
We have also received requests for Recurring Payments. We are working on recurring payments, refunds, and other various features. Stay tuned for later updates.
Thank you for your patronage!
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution