TERMS OF SERVICE
Beast Web Services Terms of Service
By accessing the website at https://mybeastportal.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
This Terms of Service shall govern any site operated by Beast Web Services, including this website.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Beast Web Service's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Beast Web Service's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Beast Web Services at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- If you wish to terminate your licenses, you may contact the Support Department in writing via a support ticket via your client area. Alternatively, you may request cancellations of your licenses. After doing so, you hereby agree to remove any and all copies of our licensed software from your website, computer, back up devices, etc.
- The materials on Beast Web Service's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Beast Web Services makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Beast Web Services does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
- You understand that with our products, you should start with a Free Trial license, as refunds may not be issued once a license is purchased. If you purchase Web Hosting, and you pay month to month, you will pay for the months service and may request a cancellation before your billing due date. Non paid invoices will go into a Collections Status rendering you unable to receive services from us until your overdue balance(s) are satisfied.
In no event shall Beast Web Services or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Beast Web Service's website, even if a Beast Web Services authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Beast Web Services website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Beast Web Services does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Beast Web Services may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Beast Web Services does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Beast Web Services has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Beast Web Services of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Beast Web Services may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Florida and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
9. Modification of Software
By using our software, you agree to not to reverse assemble, decompile, decrypt, or otherwise try to modify our source code, or bypass the activation system. This includes attempting to null our software. Should you attempt to hack our software, or otherwise try to edit the software, any licenses issued to you will be terminated, and you can be charged under the fullest extent of the law. To find out if a website is using a genuine copy of our software, you may go to our homepage at bestphpscripts.com and use the License Verification Tool. You will have the opportunity to report unauthorized websites. Your report will remain completely anonymous.
10. Website Hosting
By using our website hosting packages, you agree to not to post any scripts that contain pornographic material, warez, spam, nulled software, or anything otherwise that could harm the servers, as well as bring viruses, spyware, malware, and/or rootkits to end user computers. Failure to follow any terms set forth for hosting, will result in account termination without refund. You will also loose any and all data stored on the website, and we are not liable for this. Furthermore, you hereby to agree to all copyright and trademark laws, and not put copyrighted material on your website, unless you gain permission from the owner. If we receive a DMCA notice, we will have no other choice but to suspend your acocunt until you agree to remove all copyrighted material. For DMCA reports, you may submit a ticket to our legal department so that we can take action.
11. Website Software License Upgrades
By using our software, you acknowledge that their are different level of tiers per software agreement. The license file allows for an auto upgrade of your license. Should you wish to allow your product licenses to Auto Upgrade, you may edit the Auto License Upgrade field to Yes in your Client Details page. By allowing auto upgrade, you agree to pay the invoice for the new service, and costs that may be associated with the upgrade. Failure to pay any invoices will result in suspension of your service. You may change the auto upgrade settings at any time!
12. Licensed Addons Requirements
By using our software, you agree that you have a legally licensed and valid WHMCS installation, which can be verified HERE. By agreeing to this, you understand that if you are found in violation and have an invalid copy of WHMCS, your license may be automatically subject to termination and/or suspension without refund. You also acknowledge that your installation will be reported immediately to the WHMCS Legal Department for further investigation.